Saturday, November 6, 2010

The last week in Goa

If anything, Goa has been an interesting and educational ride. I’ve toured spice plantations, walked on the beach, interviewed fellow travellers, gotten sick, scuba dove, ate fantastic food, and fought my way through aggressive hawkers. I’ve now returned from India; over the next week I'll be including my meditations in some of the posts to reflect on how the last 4 weeks have enhanced my personal and professional growth. I know what I have experienced, but what have I learned about intercultural and international communication?

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing about that, Tonya!
    Glad to know you are home safe and sound.
    And forever changed, I'll wager!
    Tell us about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to have a brown bag lunch session at work and talk about your experiences? I'd love to hear about your experience and perspective.

    ReplyDelete