Saturday, October 2, 2010

Done.

I’m done. Or at least I think I’m done schoolwork – two, eight hour exams later based on assigned readings, about 11 or 12 books. I lost count. My classmate Nick calculated out that if we had done what was required of us, it would have meant 85 hours of reading. In three weeks. Plus our jobs.

Needless to say, I can truly say with all honesty, work on these exams sucks. And no, there is not some veiled modesty here – it truly and absolutely sucks. If I had to read them I would probably draw barf splotches on them, throw them into a fireplace, and then use the ashes on an icy driveway. But, since my profs will be reading this, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT FAIL ME. DEFINITELY NOT. WON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

But I’m done. However, my packing is not. With T minus 18 hours, the pressure is now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment